jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

As good as it gets

Be aware of pursuing perfectionism.
Don't let the overdeveloped society transform you into an obsessive, self-happiness follower. My father used to tell me: "My objective for you to learn is to be a good person above everything; more than you being happy is that you are kind with the people that surrounds you".
Hillel Hazaquen once said: “If I am not for myself, who will be? And when I am only for myself, what am I? And if not now, when?” "That which is hateful to you do not do to your fellow. That is the whole Torah; the rest is the explanation; go and learn."



A mix of some drawings:


Self portraits



Mom's portrait
Pastels












Acrylic on canvas



Naked woman
Unfinished
Oil on canvas



Naked man
Oil on canvas



A live model session

1 comentario:

  1. Naomi! I was very sad to not see you again the last few days of NYFW =( I hope you will have an amazing time on the runway in Europe! Always stay true to yourself wonderful girl!
    Your friend,
    B

    ResponderEliminar